Utilifeed is starting up a new business area and we need to strengthen our team with a hero that can lead the product development of new services for electricity grid companies. Our goal is that our customers should become the world's most resource-efficient energy companies and bridge the gap to a future smart energy system.
What will you do?
You will design SaaS solutions for analysis, optimization, and automation of electrical grids. The services span a wide range of applications across the whole value chain of energy companies. You are the owner of these services and your responsibilities include:
- Identify feature and functional needs together with our customers.
- Test/collaborate with users around new features based on user stories and mockups, with support from UX designer.
- Set the functional requirements for the development teams working in an agile environment.
- Verify continuously that development results meet requirements.
- Evaluate and adjust solutions in collaboration with customers.
- Support customer success and sales with e.g. promotion and demo of new features.
You are expected to keep up to date with developments in the industry and research that will open up new future possibilities. Based on this and the vision of our company you set a long-term roadmap for your product area.
Who do we think is right for this job?
We work with research, development, and new technology. This means that a lot of the things we do, we do for the first time and some of the things we do, no one has done before. We must dare to think outside of the box, experiment, and sometimes fail. If this makes you excited and not too scared, you might be the one we are looking for. Curiosity, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are highly valued traits. You should also have an analytical mind and a desire to deeply understand how things really work.
You should have
- Domain knowledge within electricity grids, energy systems, and energy technology
- Experience with internal operations in electrical grid companies
- Strong communication skills in English
It’s good if you have
- Basic understanding of programming and data science (you are not
expected to write production code, but will collaborate closely with
teams who do)
- Experience as project manager
- Research experience within energy systems and/or energy technology
- Strong communication skills in Swedish
We are a small and fast-growing startup company where a few people fill many roles. You will help us build the company and must be open to participating in activities outside your core competence.
What do we offer?
- You will be part of growing a disruptive startup/scaleup company
- Help save the world by improving efficiency in the energy system
- Work with skilled experts in Göteborg and all around the world
- Work with the latest technology, big data, and cloud computing
- Nice office with a river view in central Göteborg
- Competitive salary including the possibility of stock options in the company
- The best coffee, trust us :-)
Our plan is to review the applications in early August. We will finalize recruitment as soon as we have found the right person for our team.
Even if your profile is not a perfect match for the role you can still apply if you find the opportunity very exciting. We are constantly growing and you might be a good fit for our next recruitment, or we might adjust the role, or recruit two or more candidates with complementary profiles.