Are you a passionate sales genius and want to work in a fast growing tech scaleup? Our mission is to make the energy system more sustainable through digital innovation.
Utilifeed is currently in the process of building our commercial team. We launched our SaaS-platform for district heating utilities in a commercial form during spring this year and have recently recruited a Chief Sales Officer and a Customer Success Manager to kickstart our commercial phase. We are delighted to start building the sales team by bringing on our first New Business Account Executive.
In this role you will be collaborating closely with our Customer Success Manager and our Product Management Team. The essence of this role is to bring on new clients in a friendly and high performing environment.
Our purpose with this recruitment
- Start building our sales team of New Business Account Executives
- Accelerate acquisition of new clients
- Adding additional sales expertise to the team to help build and continuously improve our Go-To-Market activities
Who we believe you are
At Utilifeed you will be a key factor in our growth journey. Being the first Account Executive on the team will mean helping build out our ways of working by continuously improving and learning together. To hit the ground running we believe you have had several years of experience in quota carrying sales roles. Preferably you have been part of a growth journey previously. You have the ability to create structure where needed while being comfortable in uncharted waters.
Since Utilifeed is a SaaS-company within the energy industry, you will ideally have experience from both the SaaS world and the energy industry. At the same time this is a narrow niche which means that we strongly advise you to apply even if you have limited experience in one of these fields.
From our point of view, a successful New Business Account Executive is a person who is especially strong at initiating and maintaining value based conversations with key decision makers. Your understanding of the market context, and the inner life of our customers' organisations will give you the insights needed to be a value adding influence throughout each engagement.
Your main responsibilities
- Prospect named target accounts and initiate conversations with key decision makers
- Drive full sales cycles from prospecting to closing new business deals (Logos)
- Create reliable forecasts for pipeline status
- Ensure successful onboarding of the clients you sign together with our Customer Success Manager. We believe that happy clients multiply!
- Utilize our modern sales tech stack to excel in your day to day work (we use Hubspot CRM/Inbound Marketing and Linkedin Digital Selling tactics)
- Stay curious and identify & seize opportunities to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Work closely with our Product Management Team to help develop our offerings and to feedback gained market insights
- A friendly, open and helpful attitude to fellow human beings
- Strategic mindset and operative excellence
- A strong track record within new business sales
- Experience from SaaS business models
- Deep insight in the needs of energy utilities and the property sector
- Thrives while working in a structured manner and combines “the numbers game” with value based insights for high velocity - though always staying relevant
- Experience from successfully driving enterprise sales
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to share knowledge in many different forms and channels
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds
- Teamplayer - not a “lone wolf”
- Fluency in Swedish and English and comfortable working Internationally
- A wish to grow both personally and professionally
We expect to keep the application open until 31st of October, but we’ll conduct interviews continuously, so don’t wait with your application until the last minute if you want to maximize your chances. We expect a cover letter and a CV. In addition, you’ll have to answer a few questions in the application process. Expect this to take 10-15 minutes. Five to ten applications will be shortlisted for a first round of interviews of which we will move forward with a few for a second round of interview. As a final evaluation we might add a second opinion step where an interview and tests are performed by a third party. This role will report to our Chief Sales Officer, Robin. Should you have any questions, reach out to him directly!